If you are subscribed to our Team or Agency plan, you can add members of your team as a user in your organization account.
When adding a user to your organization account, you can assign two different level of access – user access and admin access.
A organization member with admin access can:
- Change the organization details, such as name and website
- Add other users to the organization account
- Upgrade or downgrade the subscription plan
- Modify billing details
- Cancel the subscription and close the account
- As well as everything in the below user access list
An organization member with user access can:
- Create / edit / archive / restore sitemaps
- Add external collaborators to sitemaps
- Create / edit / delete projects
We recommend giving most members of your organization user access, while keeping organization members with admin access to only a couple of your team for added security.
Admin users can change the access level of other users of their organization at anytime in the app, by going to https://app.rarchy.com/organizations/settings#users